Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ew.

It has been a while since I have updated this and it is partly because I am bad, horrible person.
On another note, my fear of London grew to even greater extremes last week when something horrible happened.

I was innocently standing (if I could ever be innocent) and waiting for a train, and was rather petrified by SCARYBIGMANTALKINGONHISPHONEALLWEIRD, and then eyeing up the old woman who was kinda twitching and talking to herself, and so decided to concentrate on memorising a script.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw these shapes coming towards me. Have you ever got that feeling, when you just know something’s going to happen? That felt to me like a dozen magpies pecking me from the inside out.

Then of course, something did happen.The figures, who turned out to be teenagers walked even closer and then the one closest put his hands between my legs, said something really horrible and walked off with his friends laughing.

This is called SEXUAL ASSAULT and I kicked him in the balls and then got him arrested, where he’s really regretting what he did now.

Actually, if you backtrack, I did nothing of the sort. I was so shocked that I didn’t even react. I couldn’t do anything and didn’t believe that it had just happened.

I ended up sobbing my eyes out on the way home and ironically had run out of battery on my phone.

The friendly people of London like to pretend that other people don’t really exist most of the time, but when you’re crying, not only do you not exist to them, you’re not even a part of any plane that they’re working on. No one came to help and no one asked if I was okay.
I’m not expecting a Superman really, but this really is the unfriendliest place in the world.

Anyway, whilst I got off the train in West Norwood station, I was still crying and told a police officer who was on patrol. He walked me home and took all my details.

MY SAVIOUR! Right? Wrong!! He didn’t call me back as promised has not filed the incident and now it’s like it never happened.

I intend to take action though, oh yes. All sexually depraved teenagers better watch out, this girl’s on a revenge mission.

No comments: