Saturday, January 27, 2007

All the world is a stage.

I got into the play in the drama club, which is called Howard Katz, it is about:


Katz. Howard Katz. “
Father, son, husband, brother, showbiz agent, fifty and furious: Howard Katz throws his life in the air to search for his soul...’’

I didn’t just get one part. Oh no! They gave me three. I do not understand the significance of this, only that I am going to be schizophrenic until April.


Meet my new personalities:

Jess: a 40 year old. Obviously, I am going to need a lot of makeup (agree with me on this and I’ll be your best friend) She is the wife of Katz. I don’t know if this makes me a main character or not. I have never been a main character before..Ooooohhh ‘Citing!

Tina: is an agent in the same company as Katz. I know no more.

Linda: A transsexual. With an addiction to oranges. Actually, I don’t know anything about this one, only that she’s probably an extra or something?


They have the nicest names ever. It’s not like they’re exotic is it? I wanted to be called Antoinette or Fleur, or like something that isn’t the female equivalent of TONY.


But as a newly dedicated actress, I will no longer answer to you as the Sarah you all know. I am going to be one of the three lovely ladies.

Watch out, Tina bites.

2 comments:

Annabel said...

Oooo this is 'citing!! Yeah they are shit names, I'm more looking forward to you doing the vagina thing in the bar though :-)

Sarah said...

Hey Kate! How is it being back home? I should have mentioned this fact, they picked me for the play instead of the VM. But who cares right? I just wanted anything :)