Sunday, August 26, 2007

High Five News!

When I was at Sky News recently, I helped Five News put together a package for Second Life.

I helped reporter Jason Farell to navigate his way around the virtual world. The footage here of his avatar in the world is my work.




It feels weird that even though I didn't appear in this video, the work I did IS in there!

I am writing one of my dissertation topics on my time with Five News and Second Life, as it is very apparent to my topic.

Just thought I'd share this with you. Some people didn't seem to like it on YouTube though!

Inmemorial (4 days ago)
0 Poor comment Good comment
(Reply) (Spam)
I don't know why people are playing in game in which the are normal in normal world? Because they can dance?

I will still play in World of Warcraft... and when i would like a life i will meet with my palls and go on a party.

Not everyone can like it obviously. As for me, I am going to continue my love affair with Second Life!

No comments: