Friday, August 03, 2007

There's newt to it!


This is Newton Faulkner. Everyone loves him, including me.

He is a singer song writer, and his album Hand Built by Robots is becoming very popular!

I went onto his website and applied for tickets to go and see him, but I didn’t think anything would happen, because I never win anything ever! (Mainly because I never apply for competitions, but this is besides my point dear reader.)

So I got a missed phone call from Sony today, never even occurred to me what it was about. But thanks to modern technology, (not toilet brushes) they e-mailed me!

So on Monday, I am to attend the recording of the Album Chart Show for Channel 4! It’s going to be filmed at the Koko club in Camden and I am going to be in the audience.

Performing will be Calvin Harris, Katie Tunstall, and Kate Nash also! I am rather excited and will update on how it went.

No comments: