Thursday, August 23, 2007

Home is where your heart sits in its trees.

I am getting ready to move into my first big girl house in London.

I came across it quite accidentally when I was looking for houses in Gum tree (okay so not THAT accidentally). But it was accidentally perfect.

When I went to look around it, I just fell in love with it and prayed the other house mates would like me enough to ask me back.

It’s going to be nice living in a real house after a year of living in halls at university. I will appreciate small things like having a bath and a living room.

The area is gorgeous too, there are pretty polka dotted cafes and used book shops.

Importantly, there are also a lot of trees! I like trees, they make me feel safe.

It is a village and so has this cosy feeling about it that makes you feel like you’re not in London, which I like.

The thing with working in London is that sometimes you need to escape it and living somewhere like this is the perfect thing to combat city stress.

We’re also planning on getting two cats, a mum and a baby if it goes through with the adoption.


Cats have a way of making a home feel like a home. The way they lounge around the house and eye you lazily when you walk through the door.


They also always seem to know when something is wrong.


I move out in a week, so I am tres excited about having my first home here.

3 comments:

Jennifer Louise said...

wow! good luck, that looks amazing :)

DeLi said...

love this picture.
and well, its a late wish, but i still wanna say, good luck

derick said...

HELL,
GREAT HOUSE--GOOD LUCK
DERICK